Increase traffic with SEO

Advertisement
increase traffic with SEO imageSEO learning for increasing traffic which really important for optimizing your site. By increasing traffic to your site you will get the other parts of your site increase. They can be your Alexa rank and the more important is your online earning that automatically will increase too. So you must able to find the ways that can effect to your traffic ascendant. If you are disable to find the ways, doing tips and tricks from another webmaster who are willing to share their experiences freely.

In connection with topic of this post, I would like to share my little knowledge about SEO that you can use to get huge traffic. But actually there are many choices for us to get it and all of you own better knowledge and experience about it than me. Beside using my SEO technique what I want to show you here is about the way to write title and the way to write first page of your post.

What I have done to most of my post titles is composing them from some keywords that usually searched by people. Maybe you ever found there are some titles that false to be said as a title. This might caused by I am not the expert in combining these keywords. But what you need to underlined is make your post title contained with multiple keywords.

Then the second is about writing your first page of your post. I am not forcing you to do this but I this is what I always do to my first line of my post. I rewrite my post title and combine it with the other word until appropriately, it become a sentence.

This is my habit in writing. I don’t have any goal, I don’t mean to become a guru. I know that all of you have better knowledge than me. It is up to you if to use this tips when you interested. But if you are not interested to this post, think that this only an proof really use SEO to write. I am sorry, I just an online farmer who farming through this blog. Once more I really sorry for all mistakes I have made accidentally. Hope my trick can increase your website traffic.
Advertisement
Increase traffic with SEO | KartoloCyber | 5

2 comments: